Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ronnie LeBlanc


There was a comment posted in the Meatball thread below concerning the passing of Ronnie LeBlanc on thursday Aug 23rd. He was with a bunch of you guys at the Clarksville reunion in June and I wanted to make sure as many of you as possible were aware of the sad news.

Here's the comment from a friend.

Bobby said...
Desperately need to hear from ANY of the guys at the reunion in Clarksville, TN on June 15, 2007. Our brother in arms, Ronnie LeBlanc, died on Thursday moring, August 23rd, 2007.
contact: electric.deacon@gmail.com

August 25, 2007

1 comment:

  1. Barry just called me with the shocking sad news about Ronnie (Cage). I was really worried about going to the reunion and seeing him since the last time I saw Cage was when we were in the Hospital in Japan, I felt he was my responsablity then because he still felt he was in the bush at times. After a week in Japan I was sent to a stateside hospital for 14 months and never had any contact with Cage until I located him a few years ago via the web and got him in touch with this group. Cage made the reunion a very happy occasion for me, this will be tough, the fucking war claims another victim even if it is 36 years later. Brother I'll see you one day so keep those legs oiled and will take a long walk together and speak of the good times.
    Sandmanvnvmc Sandy "Fly" Berger

    ReplyDelete