Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Another year has passed

and I'm still kicking. Since I am no longer punching a clock everyday I hope to get more action going here at the blog and finish up improvements I have planned for the Geronimo-Vietnam website. I want to remind everyone that this blog is interactive and anyone can make replies and comments to anything that is posted here. Feel free to jump in at any time.
As a courtesy to all visitors here and at the home website I want to make it clear that I am an affiliate of the Google Adsense Program. That means all advertisement boxes and banners seen here and at the website have been been added by me personally. I'm not trying to clutter up everything with ads but you should be aware that I do get compensated monetarily for clicks on ads and I also get a small percentage of any profit Google makes when someone follows through and actually makes a purchase of some kind. It's not a get rich quick scheme but it does help support Geronimo-Vietnam and keep it on the internet. If you see an ad that catches your eye and click it you will not only help Google but me and the website as well.
Ok, the big news is another A 1/501 reunion hosted by Barry Gregorich and his group from 1971 being held in Branson Misourri June 5-8 2013. Val Zapert's Asskicking Alpha Ratpack from 1969-70 will also be joining in on this one. For detailed info on reservations etc click the links on the Geronimo-Vietnam homepage. I'll be posting more on this event soon and I hope to see you all there in June.

2 comments:

  1. Larry Darnall and I have decided to attend. Details to be worked out shirtly. I can't speak for anyone else. It'll be good to see you, Gary.
    John (Conroy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. or shortly.

    ReplyDelete