Sunday, January 03, 2010

Robert E. Tavitas (Buddha)

Just a couple weeks ago (dec. 20th) I posted here that I had gotten contact info for "Buddha" from Harold "Smokey" Smith. I'm sorry to report that Bob Tavitas passed away December 29th 2009 after a long hard battle with cancer.

If you have any pics or stories about Buddha or just want to pass on your condolences you can email his wife Anna here: General60101@hotmail.com
You can also post something here in the blog if you like by clicking on "comments" below.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Gary.
    I sent my condolences.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you daddy and thanx for the pix it really help and i love lookin at them he was a wonderful man i miss him greatly


    love his youngest daughter,
    andrea tavitas

    ReplyDelete